W3Softech offers flexibility in delivery options in offering high-quality testing services using an offshore, onsite or a combination of offshore and onsite models.
Our clients have found accumulative economies of scale when engaging us over the life of a project. Our engagement models are custom-made to echo the development and complexity of the specifications, technology, process and other factors that drive fruitful delivery.
Our deep-set commitment to our customers defines how we do business, and our years of experience working across industries underpin the vast array of services we offer.
Onsite Staff Augmentation
W3Softech provides an onsite Delivery Model that is perfect for executing a testing task for clients who are looking to begin a phased approach to offshoring. Our consultants with relevant skill sets will test the application at the client’s site under the guidance of the client Project Manager.
- Ready accessibility of skilled resources
- Easy management of sudden increase in testing requirements
- Direct control over project
The Onsite – Offshore Delivery Model is our most extensively-used model, as it cautiously mixes offshore and onsite components for various stages of the testing project in order to deliver offshore cost savings to the clients without compromising the quality of the project’s deliverables.
Typically, the project planning and requirement gathering are executed onsite at the client’s location. The consequent phases of the project, such as knowledge transfer, test design and test implementation, are then carried out offshore at W3Softech’s test labs in India.
- As an offshore quality partner, W3Softech will ensure on time and cost effective testing services. which will result in up-front savings and a lower total cost of ownership.
- W3Softech also offers a well-honed offshore testing model that focuses on helping customers achieve 24/7 productivity and savings upto 40-50%.
- Our offshore model has an active onsite component (by virtue of a global presence) responsible for studying requirements and defining testing requirements.
- Adequate levels of system redundancy, security and scalability are available at our centres to ensure the success of any project.
- Reduce Establishment Expenditures
- On Time to Market
- Risk Reduction
- Process Knowledge & Expertise